NOTE: Battery is not included in the remote control for transport safety reasons.
1. Install a battery in the remote control
- To open the battery holder, press in the bottom left corner of the battery holder and pull it out.
- Install a 3 volt lithium coin battery.
2. Connect to devices
- A USB lead is included and can be plugged into any USB plug/socket.
3. Turn on and off the light night
- Press the only icon on the front of the base or use the remote control to turn on.
- Press the only icon on the front of the base and hold on for a second or use the remote control to turn off.
4. Change light colors
- Press the only icon on the front of the base or use the remote control.
5. Change the light mode and brightness
- To adjust the light brightness, press the icon at the top left corner of the remote.
- To change the light mode, choose 1 of 4 mode icons on the remote: “Flash”, “Strobe”, “Fade” or “Smooth”.